12 reasons to choose Jalmer gifts this Christmas
About now it starts to dawn on most people that December is almost here, and it is about time to get serious about Chrismas shopping.
Here are our 12 reasons to think about Jalmer gifts this Christmas:
1. All our products are handmade from recycled steel, so you are guaranteed that you are giving something original and unique.
2. Great practical home and officewares mean that you are giving them art they can use and enjoy every day.
3. Buying local keeps your money working in the local community.
4. Looking for something for the kids or grandkids? We even have sets of fairies so you can create a solar lit garden feature. Buy as a set and save.
5. We are open Fridays and Saturdays between 10am-4pm and are conveniently located just off SouthWest Highway between Armadale and Byford, so if you are stuck for ideas we have a wide range of options to consider.
6. We can solve that eternal conundrum of what to buy that person who has everything - either with a commissioned piece or give a gift voucher. We have pieces to choose from in store or get something made for Christmas as well as special anniversaries, birthdays or, weddings.
7. Entertaining international visitors or heading overseas? Our range of Marri pieces are extremely popular as gifts or mementos to mark a special visit to Australia, and easy to pack into the luggage.
8. Did you know artwork can be turned into architectural installations for security that doesn't look like a prison? Our doors, portico enclosures, fences and gates are great for piece-of-mind to protect your property if you are travelling over the holidays and look beautiful.
9. Wayne Jeffery's work will be on display at the Roleystone IGA Sundays 4th, 11th and 18th December. Just for buying something from any of the art stalls or local retailers you can go into the draw to win almost $1000 worth of prizes. Open between 10am - 4pm.
10. We will also be at the Perth Makers Market on 10th and 11th December at Elizabeth Quay, so head down there and see Jalmer art and other handmade gifts, in a beautiful setting by the Swan River. Make a day of it and see the City in all its Christmas splendor.
11. By visiting the Jalmer gallery, you can also see firsthand how pieces are made and talk to the artist behind the work. Make a day of it and visit the great pubs, restaurants and cafes in the Perth Hills.
12. Gifts come with a special art tag and larger pieces come with a Certificate of Authenticity that can be customised for your very special gift recipient to make it even more special.
Credit card facility is available. Art Trail maps will also be available from this location.