10 great reasons to check out Jalmer iron art this Christmas
As we start to see the Christmas decorations appear in the shops, and fruit mince pies in the supermarket, there is no avoiding that Christmas is coming up fast.
Here are our 10 reasons to think about Jalmer gifts this Christmas:
1. All our products are handmade from recycled steel, so you are guaranteed that you are giving something original and unique.
2. Great practical home and officewares mean that you are giving them art they can use and enjoy every day. We have items from very affordable prices.
3. Buying local keeps your money working in the local community.
4. Looking for something for the kids or grandkids? We even have sets of fairies so you can create a solar lit garden feature. Buy as a set and create a gardent they will love both by day and night.
5. We are open Saturdays between 11am-2pm and are conveniently located just off SouthWest Highway between Armadale and Byford, so if you are stuck for ideas we have a wide range of options to consider.
6. We can solve that eternal conundrum of what to buy that person who has everything - either with a commissioned piece or give a gift voucher. We have pieces to choose from in store (see the new birdbath just completed in photo above) or get something made for Christmas or upcoming special anniversaries, birthdays or weddings in the new year.
7. Entertaining international visitors or heading overseas? Our range of Marri pieces are extremely popular as gifts or mementos to mark a special visit to Australia, and easy to pack into the luggage.
8. Did you know artwork can be turned into architectural installations for your home or garden? Our doors, portico enclosures and decorative gates also give piece-of-mind when you are away on summer holidays that your property is secure.
9. Wayne Jeffery's work will be on display at various events and markets up to Christmas. Check out our Facebook page for details.
10. By visiting the Jalmer gallery, you can also see firsthand how pieces are made and talk to the artist behind the work. See unique artworks before they make their way to the Southern galleries. Make a day of it and visit the great pubs, restaurants and cafes in the Perth Hills.
Unit 1A,19 Keates Rd, Armadale (Map)
Credit card facility is available.